Glucose Clamping made in Germany at ADA 2018
Meet the people behind Profil
About the ADA Scientific Sessions and the ADA Forum
Like every year, Profil will be present at the ADA Scientific Sessions. We will have numerous posters again as well as some talks. Of course we look forward to this exciting event very much.
We are proud that Profil will be a Forum Sponsor of the ADA Forum, the yearly event hosted by TCOYD and The diaTribe Foundation in conjunction with the ADA Scientific Sessions. The event will be held at the Rosen Centre Hotel, June 25th, 2018 starting at 6:30pm. Food and drinks will be served and as always there will be exciting high calibre scientific talks in a relaxed atmosphere. Learn more about the event here.
Here is a list of our scientific contributions at the ADA Scientific Sessions
Monday, 4:30 - 6:30pm session "Insulin Therapy—To the Future and Back" in room W415B
"Fast and Furious or just Marketing Fiction? Expectations from New Rapid Acting Insulins (T. Heise)"
- 102-OR - Low Doses of Dasiglucagon Consistently Increase Plasma Glucose (PG) Levels in Hypoglycemia and Euglycemia in People with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (T1DM)
- 305-OR - BioChaperone Glucagon (BCG), a Stable Ready-to-use Liquid Glucagon Formulation, is Well Tolerated and quickly Restores Euglycemia after Insulin-induced Hypoglycemia
- 1009-P - Ultra Rapid Lispro (URLi) Reduces Postprandial Glucose Excursions vs. Humalog® in Patients with T2D at Multiple Meal-to-Dose Timing Intervals
- 1006-P - Faster absorption of Insulin Lispro following administration of Ultra Rapid Lispro (URLi) during Insulin Pump (CSII) use in patients with T1D compared to Humalog®
- 1010-P - Ultra Rapid Insulin Lispro Reduces Postprandial Glucose Excursions vs. Humalog in Patients with T1DM at Multiple Meal-to-Dose Timing Intervals
- 1070-P - MEDI0382, a GLP-1/Glucagon Receptor Dual Agonist in patients with type 2 diabetes (T2DM): A Multiple Ascending Dose Study
- 1067-P - Robust Glucose Control and Weight Loss After 6-weeks of Treatment With MEDI0382, a Balanced GLP-1/Glucagon Receptor Dual Agonist, in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes (T2DM)
- 1001-P - Better Postprandial Glucose (PPG) Control with BioChaperone Combo (BC Combo) than with Lispro Mix25 (LMx) or separate Glargine & Lispro (G+L) Administrations in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes (T2DM)
- 1024-P - BioChaperone 222 (BC222), the New Excipient enabling the Ultra-Rapid BioChaperone Lispro (BCLIS) Formulation, is Completely Absorbed and Rapidly Excreted after Subcutaneous (s.c.) Injection
- 1035-P - The Ultra-Rapid Insulin (URI) BioChaperone Lispro (BCLIS) shows Favorable Pharmacodynamics (PD) and Pharmacokinetics (PK) vs Faster Aspart (FIA) and Insulin Aspart (ASP) in Insulin Pumps (CSII)
- 998-P - Pooled Analysis of Clinical Trials Investigating the Pharmacokinetics (PK) of Ultra-Rapid Insulin BioChaperone Lispro (BCLIS) versus Lispro (LIS) in Subjects with Type 1 (T1D) and Type 2 (T2D) Diabetes
- 973-P - Looking Beyond HbA1c—Evaluating Glycaemic Control during Closed-Loop Use in Type 1 Diabetes
Other things you should know about the ADA Scientific Sessions
You can meet with a Profil representative at the occasion of the ADA Scientific Sessions to discuss your research or product developments. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on the right.