Get to know and reach out to the experts at Profil.
Prof. Dr. Hans de Vries
Dr. de Vries obtained board licenses in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology at the VU University Medical Centre, Amsterdam. He was appointed as professor of Internal Medicine at the University of Amsterdam's Faculty of Medicine in 2016. Having joined Profil as of 2017, he maintains his academic position for one day per week. Dr. de Vries has been Principal Investigator in numerous clinical trials and has published more than 200 peer-reviewed scientific publications. He is a frequently invited speaker at international diabetes meetings, an editorial board member of Diabetes Care, the Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, and International Associate Editor of Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. Dr. de Vries has been scientific coordinator of AP@home and PCDIAB, EU-funded consortia focused on closed loop system, in which also Profil was involved.
Here you can find Hans' publications at or together with Profil. For a full list of his other publications please click here.
- Heise T, Meiffren G, Alluis B, Seroussi C, Ranson A, Arrubla J, Correia J, Gaudier M, Soula O, Soula R, DeVries JH, Klein O, Bode B.
BioChaperone Lispro versus faster aspart and insulin aspart in patients with type 1 diabetes using continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion: A randomized euglycemic clamp study.
DIABETES OBES METAB 2018 Dec 18. doi: 10.1111/dom. 13621. (Epub ahead of print)
- Klonoff DC, Evans ML, Lane W, Kempe HP, Renard E, DeVries JH, Graungaard T, Hyseni A, Gondolf T, Battelino T.
A randomized, multicentre trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of fast-acting insulin aspart in continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion in adults with type 1 diabetes (onset 5).
DIABETES OBES METAB 2018 Dec 9. doi: 10.1111/dom.13610. (Epub ahead of print)
- DeVries JH, Bailey TS, Bhargava A, Gerety G, Gumprecht J, Heller S, Lane W, Wysham CH, Zinman B, Bak BA, Hachmann-Nielsen E, Philis-Tsimikas A.
Day-to-day fasting self-monitored blood glucose variability is associated with risk of hypoglycaemia in insulin-treated patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes: A post hoc analysis of the SWITCH trials.
DIABETES OBES METAB 2018 Oct 25. doi: 10.1111/dom.13565. (Epub ahead of print)
- DeVries JH, Desouza C, Bellary S, Unger J, Hansen OKH, Zacho J, Woo V.
Achieving glycaemic control without weight gain, hypoglycaemia, or gastrointestinal adverse events in type 2 diabetes in the SUSTAIN clinical trial programme.
DIABETES OBES METAB 20: 2426-2434, 2018.
- Heise T, Heckermann S, DeVries JH.
Variability of insulin degludec and glargine U300: A matter of methodology or just marketing?
DIABETES OBES METAB 2018 May 17. doi: 10.1111/dom.13365. (Epub ahead of print)
- Andersen G, Meiffren G, Lamers D, DeVries JH, Ranson A, Seroussi C, Alluis B, Gaudier M, Soula O, Heise T.
Ultra-rapid BioChaperone Lispro improves post-prandial blood glucose excursions versus insulin lispro in a 14-day crossover treatment study in patients with type 1 diabetes.
DIABETES OBES METAB 20: 2627-2632, 2018
- Barnard KD, Kropff J, Choudhary P, Neupane S, Bain SC, Kapitza C, Forst T, Link M, Mdingi C, DeVries JH.
Acceptability of implantable continuous glucose monitoring sensor.
J DIABETES SCI TECHNOL 2017 Oct 1. doi: 10.1177/1932296817735125. (Epub ahead of print)
- Kropff J, Choudhary P, Neupane S, Barnard K, Bain SC, Kapitza C, Forst T, Link M, Dehennis A, DeVries JH.
Accuracy and longevity of an implantable continuous glucose sensor in the PRECISE Study: A 180-day, prospective, multicenter, pivotal trial.
DIABETES CARE 2016 Nov 4. doi: 10.2337/dc16-1525. (Epub ahead of print)
- Blauw H, Wendl I, DeVries JH, Heise T, Jax T.
Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of various glucagon dosages at different blood glucose levels.
DIABETES OBES METAB 2015 Sep 7. doi: 10.1111/dom.12571. (Epub ahead of print)
- Luijf YM, Arnolds S, Avogaro A, Benesch C, Bruttomesso D, Farret A, Heinemann L, Place J, Renard E, Scotton R, DeVries JH, on behalf of the AP@home consortium.
Patch pump versus conventional pump: Postprandial glycemic excursions and the influence of wear time.
DIABETES TECHNOL THER 15: 575-579, 2013
- Luijf YM, Mader JK, Doll W, Pieber T, Farret A, Place J, Renard E, Bruttomesso D, Filippi A, Avogaro A, Arnolds S, Benesch C, Heinemann L, DeVries JH, on behalf of the AP@home consortium.
Accuracy and reliability of continuous glucose monitoring systems: a head-to-head comparison.
DIABETES TECHNOL THER 15: 722-727, 2013
- Luijf YM, DeVries JH, Zwinderman K, Leerathna L, Nodale M, Caldwell K, Kumareswaran K, Elleri D, Allen JM, Wilinska ME, Evans ML, Hovorka R, Doll W, Ellmerer M, Mader JK, Renard E, Place J, Farret A, Cobelli C, Del Favero S, Dalla Man C, Avogaro A, Bruttomesso D, Filippi A, Scotton R, Magni L, Lanzola G, Di Palma F, Toffanin C, Arnolds S, Benesch C, Heinemann L, on behalf of the AP@home consortium.
Day and night closed-loop control in adults with type 1 diabetes mellitus.
DIABETES CARE 36: 3882-3887, 2013
- Facchinetti A, Sparacino G, Guerra S, Luijf M, De Vries JH, Mader JK, Ellmerer M, Benesch C, Heinemann L, Bruttomesso D, Avogaro A, Cobelli C.
Real-time improvement of continuous glucose-monitoring accuracy: the smart sensor concept.
DIABETES CARE PMID: 23172973 (Epub ahead of print), 2012
- Luijf YM, Avogaro A, Benesch C, Bruttomesso D, Cobelli C, Ellmerer M, Heinemann L, Mader JK, De Vries JH.
Continuous glucose monitoring accuracy results vary between assessment at home and assessment at the clinical research center.
J DIABETES SCI TECHNOL. 6(5): 1103-1106, 2012
Browse Profil's list of publications to see our other publications.